Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire
Quote | Reply
https://www.bikerumor.com/...mp-busting-tripwire/

It's supposed to stop cramping

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No doubt Infinit Canada won't carry it..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dill pickle come on so not original.....

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It appears you're correct.

Lame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a spread sheet I use to compare fuelling products, where it scales everything to 400 calories per serving. When you compare this to other infinit nutrition products:

Last edited by: captain-tri: Mar 1, 17 11:23
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fix that formatting

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Slowtwitch,

Anyone out there with feedback on Tripwire? I've used a custom Infinit blend for years on the bike and am thinking of trying Tripwire for the run.

Please chime in with opinions or experience.

Thanks,

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
captain-tri wrote:
I have a spread sheet I use to compare fuelling products, where it scales everything to 400 calories per serving. When you compare this to other infinit nutrition products:

This looks interesting, can you show the spreadsheet with other brands on it? if you have that data.
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used it for Muncie 70.3 last weekend on the run. I didn't get any cramps, but hard to say if this was the reason or not. I used a 12oz hand held bottle, and had about an ounce every mile till the end. Washed it down with water at every aid station. I hate pickles, so I went with the grape flavor. Tastes decent, even after sitting in the sun through the swim and bike.
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Anyone out there with feedback on Tripwire? I've used a custom Infinit blend for years on the bike and am thinking of trying Tripwire for the run.

Big thumbs up here. They kept the same carb profile from Napalm, added a LOT of electrolytes and took down the caffeine content from their caffeinated version. I pack the heck out of a 5oz Hammer Flask and hit water at aid stations. The grape tastes similar to their previous grape which was fine. The pickle is interesting. Not bad. I really don't like pickles a lot unless it's really hot, but will take them down like crazy at long events.
Quote Reply
Re: New Nutrition From Infinit - Infinit TripWire [MacCTD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I haven't tried all these products, but this is all the nutritional information I could find on commercially available products, all scaled to 400 calories, which is what I take in per hour on the bike.

If you PM your email I can send you the speed sheet so you can tinker with it yourself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have used tripwire during two races. First race was an Olympic distance and I didn't drink enough on the bike and started cramping on the run. Second race was a sprint and I drank more on the bike and had a solid run with no cramping.
Quote Reply