Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW Online Sweat Test: Precision Hydration
Quote | Reply
Precision Hydration has done thousand of sweat tests on athletes. They have taken all of that data and completely revamped their online sweat test, which is FREE to use. It is also sport specific now and goes through a series of questions to tailor the hydration plan specifically to you.

You can take the free test and get personalized hydration advice tailored to the distance you're training for. Getting hydration right is critical to maintaining your performance and this new tool from PH makes it easier to know what electrolytes you need in different scenarios and how much you might need to drink. Take the test via this link:

http://www.precisionhydration.com/...d-hydration-strategy

If you want to get hold of some of their all-natural electrolytes, use the code BWTRI10 to get 10% off.

Lastly, if you want an in person test you can view their sweat testing centers/partners here: http://www.precisionhydration.com/...-sweat-test-location

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Online Sweat Test: Precision Hydration [@BW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't see any sweat test?!

Just a load of questions to then market products to you.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Online Sweat Test: Precision Hydration [tuckandgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tuckandgo wrote:
I can't see any sweat test?!

Just a load of questions to then market products to you.

And if you didn't want to buy their products, I would think that you could take the results, cross reference their contents and apply it to whatever product you wanted to take?

I mean that is getting pretty creative and takes a bit of work...........

Always great to come on Slowtwitch, try to help others and then the first comment is a negative one. And people continue to wonder why there are few people at the "pointy end" of our sport contributing to this forum.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Online Sweat Test: Precision Hydration [@BW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you think that "how much salt do you think you have in your sweat?" can lead to any worthwhile data?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Online Sweat Test: Precision Hydration [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Do you think that "how much salt do you think you have in your sweat?" can lead to any worthwhile data?

When you have thousands of scientific and actual tests with athletes, yes I do. Everyone that takes the actual in person, scientific test, answers these same questions. That is what this test has been built off of. Real peoples tests and questionnaires, has given them plenty of data.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply