Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MySlowtwitch
Quote | Reply

How about allowing users to customize the Slowtwitch (forum) "experience" by allowing to create a view with only the threads of interest? I know we have the ability to "watch a thread" but AFAIK all we get is an email when there's a new post for that thread.
Quote Reply
Re: MySlowtwitch [CMattos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CMattos wrote:

How about allowing users to customize the Slowtwitch (forum) "experience" by allowing to create a view with only the threads of interest? I know we have the ability to "watch a thread" but AFAIK all we get is an email when there's a new post for that thread.

You could do it as separate tab (ie. round button) - My threads. Clicking on it would show all the threads you are watching. Not a bad idea. I have a gmail label set up that is labeled "ST watched threads" and everything gets piped into that but I often forget about that label.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: MySlowtwitch [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
CMattos wrote:

You could do it as separate tab (ie. round button) - My threads. Clicking on it would show all the threads you are watching. Not a bad idea. I have a gmail label set up that is labeled "ST watched threads" and everything gets piped into that but I often forget about that label.

I like it!
Quote Reply