Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Muskoka Ironman Bike Course Question
Quote | Reply
I saw an observation on the Facebook page for this race that there was a change in the bike course. I have a bike course poster on my spin studio wall that I've been looking at all winter. Its got Fox Point on it. I just did up a Hors Categorie profile of the IM Muskoka bike course yesterday from online data and its showing Sea Breeze now, not Fox Point. My wife and I are heading up this week for a few days to recon the course so it'd be nice to know which road to take please if someone knows. I did check the threads in here and Sea Breeze is mentioned regarding a 7 k turn around point, challenging hills close to that point etc etc. I also emailed the ironman.com but we're heading out early to Muskoka this week and I won't have email so anyone who may know the answer here I'd appreciate hearing from.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" Finding Nemo
Last edited by: IM1460: Nov 24, 15 10:27
Quote Reply
Re: Muskoka Ironman Bike Course Question [1460] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Read the Muskoka 70.3 and 140.6 Q & A thread... You will get your answer and more.
Quote Reply
Re: Muskoka Ironman Bike Course Question [JoshL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Page 8 said it all for SeaBreeze, thank you. I also got an IM Muskoka email confirmation that is the correct road as well real fast too (on the weekend no less) . I'm impressed. Fingers crossed Brunel is mostly paved by the time we get there this week.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" Finding Nemo
Quote Reply