Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Muncie 70.3
Quote | Reply
Hello! I am strongly considering signing up for the Muncie 70.3. Can anyone recommend a good and cheap hotel close by? There is nothing posted on the event page. Also, does anyone know if there are houses to rent for a small group? Thanks so much!
Quote Reply
Re: Muncie 70.3 [Biker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of years ago I stayed at a Days Inn (I think) in Anderson and it was really hot so don't stay there. I don't think they keep the AC running.

Another year I stayed at Signature Inn which I believe is in Muncie and it was just fine. I think this was two years ago when the race was shortened due to heat.

Quote Reply
Re: Muncie 70.3 [Kilo Juliett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Consider looking in Richmond, Indiana too. Just 35 Min south on SR35 and an easy drive NNW to the lake. On I70 there are a bunch of nice hotels where we stay for Toughman.

STIndiana
America Multi-Sport, Inc.
America's Half June 10, 2017
USAT RD Century Club
http://www.americamultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Muncie 70.3 [Biker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am planning on doing Muncie 70.3 as well and have a room reserved in Anderson. Muncie was sold out by the time I made up my mind.
Quote Reply
Re: Muncie 70.3 [Kilo Juliett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kilo Juliett wrote:
A couple of years ago I stayed at a Days Inn (I think) in Anderson and it was really hot so don't stay there. I don't think they keep the AC running.

Another year I stayed at Signature Inn which I believe is in Muncie and it was just fine. I think this was two years ago when the race was shortened due to heat.

X 2. Even if its the only place available, keep looking
Quote Reply