Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Motion sickness
Quote | Reply
wondering if anyone can help me get a handle on something that has become a real PITA. no meds, wrist bands or anything will help.

the past 6-7 years i have had an increasing intolerance to motion sickness. bit of history....this is out of left field. i was a heavily active skydiver for almost 10 years and have spent my entire life fishing saltwater and nothing has ever given me even a hint of motion sickness in my life. my ENT suspected it could be from a ruptured ear drum i suffered jumping a little too quickly back from a head cold, but it healed up quickly and no hearing loss. that was in '98 or '99. this problem started ~ 2007/8. just can't put my finger on it. pretty sure i'm not knocked up too;)

doing a bit of reading that vision problems might have some linkage to motion sickness. i am seeing 20/20 right now with my new Rx, but last fall was diagnosed with cataracts in one eye. interested if anyone has had a sudden onset of this in their life. driving me nuts! thanks for any leads.
Quote Reply