Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Most often and sometimes
Quote | Reply
As the arc of our physical change is almost never aligned with the shape of our expectations, we need to constantly sculpt those expectations. In day to day training, it is usually the mind which requires the flexibility to align with physical reality. In other words, don't get sick, don't get hurt, patience and consistency. Be gentle with yourself.

At times of peak performance or breakthrough sessions, when the body has been delivered to the threshold, the organism is ready for something exhilarating - for the body to align with the mind. Though these occurrences can be both infrequent and seemingly random, every action we take should be directed towards their creation.

Most often, you must adjust your mind to the current limitations of your body. Sometimes you get to open your mind to the new, better, reality that your body wants to show it.
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Nov 7, 17 5:12
Quote Reply
Re: Most often and sometimes [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s really deep for coffee reading...but I kind of get what you’re saying. I do love those days when it just clicks without much extra effort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
In other words, don't get sick, don't get hurt, patience and consistency. Be gentle with yourself.

Highly likely to be the best advice I get today. I will now pay it forward. Thanks for posting.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm finding that as I get older, those "magic movements" are fewer and farther between.

But, when they happen, it's better than sex.

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply