Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

More disturbing movies for you Tom!
Quote | Reply
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kikkoman-e.php

-----------------------
Proud member of Team Tooth Pick (TTP): like a leaf in the wind.
Last edited by: powergyoza: Mar 12, 04 1:24
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [powergyoza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was briefly concerned that I had started something terrible here but this stuff is absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom,

Being a cat lover, you might appreciate this more...

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

It RAWKS!!
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [martytram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope my cats don't see this.

When I got home from New Zealand I fed my cats Taco Bell, played laser tag for two hours with them and watched grainy documentaries on the Messerschmit ME109 on the Discovery Wings Channel, my cat's favorite.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Laser tag with your cats????

How the hell do you do that? A newsgroup (RMA) I lurk on talks about mounting lasers on sharks and other creatures with no necks (so they don't slice your head off when you pet them)...but that's another story altogether.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [Cafe Lactate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You get one of those $6 laser pointers at Pet Smart or whereever. Shine the laser on the floor in front of the cat- they freak. They have no idea what it is and they chase it like there is no tomorrow. It is their favorite thing. They like it better than hot towels out of the dryer.

I think to them a part of their little pea brain just can;t grasp the concept that the little red bug has no matter- it is just light. They chase it incessantly. I've seen behaviors from them I've never witnessed before. They can't wait to do it. They sit in the middle of the dining room where the whole game starts and kind of look like "Hey, where's the laser? Let's get going!" It's their fitness routine.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do the same thing with my brothers cats, they never get tired of it.
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be nice to be a cat and be so happy with so little and be so easily entertained. I aspire to their lifestyle.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the cats never try to look directly at the source [laser]? I play with my sister's cats in the same fashion, but with a flashlight. After a while they figure it out and start staring at the flashlight directly... (its a pretty bright multiple led puppy) ... and they just keep staring... like deer...

anyway my sister's fat boys like watching slalom. I guess its the bright colors on the white snow backdrop. They'll swat at the skiers, look behind the TV, swat again etc. hahah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It would be nice to be a cat and be so happy with so little and be so easily entertained. I aspire to their lifestyle.
reminds of me of my old college track coach, when he'd get mad at us he'd call us a bunch of cats, saying all we ever did was eat, shit and sleep. Of course this was at the same time that we were also running 90 miles a week.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This always was a favorite of mine

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0205/free/

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [deechee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fat boys? kids? or cats..
doesn't really matter, thats pretty funny regardless
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [David Clinkard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they're both male felines so my sister calls 'em her "boys".

actually I also remembered, they like a certain figure skater. Some figure skaters don't rouse their attention but one guy in particular had one of 'em swatting like mad at the tv. It was hilarious. The guy is doing twirlies (sorry I don't follow skating) and mr.orange cat is frantically trying to swat him like a fly...

incidentally do your cats like rubbing themselves on your bike? the "boys" like to rub themselves all over my filthy bike (and hers). I try to shoo 'em away since its pretty filthy around the chainring but I guess the sharp edges make nice scratching surfaces...
Quote Reply
Re: More disturbing movies for you Tom! [deechee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey deechee,

I was worried about the laser hitting the cats in the eyes. I asked the girl at PetSmart about that, they sell the lasers as a cat toy.

In the military we had very powerful range finding and targeting lasers. You wouldn't want to catch one of those in the eyes. Bad.

The little lasers they sell at the pet store are suppposedly safe. The cats have no idea where the light source is coming from, so they have never tried to find the origin of the beam.

In the course of playing with them I suppose it is possible for the beam to shine in their eyes momentarily, but I was assured that wasn't a safety issue. So far, no problems.

They really seem to enjoy it. Also, you can play "laser guided cat" and designate targets with the beam and guide the cat right onto the target. My big cat totally cleaned off the top of my coffee table when I shined it on a candle holder on top of the table. Hilarious.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply