Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Men's Underwear 28" Waist
Quote | Reply
I am having troubles finding men's athletic underwear that actually fits a 28" waist. I have tried UA, Nike, Exofficio, Saxx, Addidas, and Lululemon and they all bottom out around a 30 which leaves me bunching up and unsupported. I feel like 28" is not that tiny, especially for endurance athletes, so there must be something. I have even tried the boys department, but boys clothes are not cut with a man's body in mind, let alone a fit man's body in mind.

Not to be too particular, but ideally I would like a ~3" trunk.

Any other suggestions to try?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's Underwear 28" Waist [Matseski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about runderwear.co.UK

They have free international delivery.

-----
http://www.howesgreg.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had zero issues with Jockey at a 28" waist.

just your average age grouper . no one special . no scientific knowledge . just having fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matseski wrote:
I am having troubles finding men's athletic underwear that actually fits a 28" waist. I have tried UA, Nike, Exofficio, Saxx, Addidas, and Lululemon and they all bottom out around a 30 which leaves me bunching up and unsupported. I feel like 28" is not that tiny, especially for endurance athletes, so there must be something. I have even tried the boys department, but boys clothes are not cut with a man's body in mind, let alone a fit man's body in mind.

Not to be too particular, but ideally I would like a ~3" trunk.

Lululemon Small is 28-30, it fits like a glove for me, i am a 29...a touch broader than you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matseski wrote:
I am having troubles finding men's athletic underwear that actually fits a 28" waist.

Back door brag!

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.â€
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matseski wrote:

Eating more food?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's Underwear 28" Waist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Matseski wrote:

Eating more food?

9.5/10 on the funny meter (an animated .gif would have given you full marks)

I see you also venture out of the LR to spread your brand of wisdom here as well. Did you tell 'em about puking in your back yard?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply