Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by M5Talent
Re: Melissa Hauschildt [M5Talent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M5Talent wrote:
Hi All, its Phil here from M5 Management, my company manages Melissa Hauschildt. I’ve had the luck to first meet Mel in 2006 and then got luckier when I convinced her at trying her hand in the sport of Triathlon, the rest as they say Is History. An opportunity has just come up that will allow a Company's Brand to have the exclusive rights to Mel's racing Visor and Media cap at the World Ironman Championships (Kona). If a company want to effectively reach the Global Triathlon Audience then a partnership with Mel is a very sound solution.I can be contacted at info@m5management.com.au

You sounds like a PR genius. Thank you for your contact.
Quote Reply
Re: Melissa Hauschildt [Jordan45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if we could get the rear of the helmet and say “if you can read this you are a drafting cheat -- Slowtwitch"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
have you tried craiglist?

this is embarrassing.

Internet User
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps she needs a new talent manager.

Edit - BTW, I see this is your first post. Nice! How can you manage tri talent when you don't even understand the tri space?
Last edited by: HuffNPuff: Sep 8, 16 7:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Poor Melissa... :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Phil,just a heads up here. It is looked down upon here, even in the rules somewhere that it is not cool to come on here for your 1st post and try and sell something. You really did not know it, but you have done your athlete a real disservice by your post above. Most of the negativity will of course be thrown on you, but it is a reflection towards her too.

Perhaps take it down and become familiar with the site first. It is after all the largest, most respected triathlon and endurance sports website out there. A great way to get some eyeballs and even market, eventually. Maybe talk to someone that has been here awhile and see what is what when it comes to soliciting a product here..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M5Talent wrote:
Hi All, its Phil here from M5 Management, my company manages Melissa Hauschildt. I’ve had the luck to first meet Mel in 2006 and then got luckier when I convinced her at trying her hand in the sport of Triathlon, the rest as they say Is History. An opportunity has just come up that will allow a Company's Brand to have the exclusive rights to Mel's racing Visor and Media cap at the World Ironman Championships (Kona). If a company want to effectively reach the Global Triathlon Audience then a partnership with Mel is a very sound solution.I can be contacted at info@m5management.com.au

How much would it cost for her to wear a trucker hat that has a picture of my face on it?

Quote Reply
Re: Melissa Hauschildt [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James Haycraft wrote:
M5Talent wrote:

How much would it cost for her to wear a trucker hat that has a picture of my face on it?

I would definitely pitch in for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a company, NuMale, looking really hard to advertise in the triathlon world. Maybe give them a look?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Melissa Hauschildt [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey monty, appreciate that and will delete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am the owner of the one and only official Slowtwtich Trucker hat (as far as I know) awarded to me by Herbert front the caption this photo contest. If Mel will wear it in the race I will send it to you/her free of charge. As a bonus I will have a t-shirt made up that says "drafters suck" that she can wear in press conference and to awards ceremony. Just PM me an address and it's on the way.
Quote Reply