Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here !
Quote | Reply
A shout out to a great vendor,
here is my experience with MyBikeShop.com
https://www.mybikeshop.com/

Brian deals in pre-owned bikes, sometime demos,
if the buyers bike is in good shape, he will take trades, and shipping is included . . . both ways !

My bike and HED wheels came exactly as advertised, the description said: “< 50 miles, only ridden around the parking lot” . . . ya sure, everyone says that . . . SOB if that was not the case . . . not a mark on the Cervelo S5, no grease marks on the cassette, new chain, the tires had not seen the parking lot, not a mark . . . . pristine !

There was a screw-up with shipping the first time, partially my fault for not having all the USPS information (PM for details if you are interested), there was no hesitation on Brian’s part, he paid the re-shipping costs, and the bike arrived yesterday. Packing was excellent. I would have ABSOLUTELY no hesitation in recommending his company.

Shipping can be to your home address in Canada eh! (though there may be an extra charge) or to a US address pre. paid (though beware . . . if it’s a bike going to a USPS address, the box is too big and will be returned to sender), be sure to send it to a physical address or a FedEx or UPS parcel pick-up address.

Now if I had any comments it would be Brian is sometime a little slow in returning emails, my 3:30 a.m. email was only answered a 3:55 a.m. the same day . . . and I’m on the west coast . . . wonder what the delay could possibly have been . . . (Huge Grin ! ! !)
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [PGS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on this!

Picked up my Scott from Brian and the shop 2 years back or so (man..that website has come along since then!). It's an awesome ride, has pulled me through a few long distance races and a handful of short ones. Got an amazing deal and the service was amazing (pre and post sale).

Keep up the great work guys!
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a very good experience with the company and specifically Brian last spring when I bought
a pair of slightly used Zipp 404's.
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [PGS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X2

Brian's not only a great guy but runs an excellent business. He gets the customer service side of things like most others don't. He also flattered me recently by calling me an "animal" (despite my anemic power/fitness at the moment). Like I was saying...customer service.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll echo this. I bought a bike from him last winter and couldn't be happier with it. Would recommend him to anyone thinking of buying a bike online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While I stalk the Mybikeshop thread in the classifieds I haven't bought anything. I did send a coworker to the thread who was interested in getting into cycling. Bought a bike and was extremely happy with the experience.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree with all prior comments.. Bought a Shiv from mybikeshop last season and was very impressed with the speed of shipping, packaging, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I sold some stuff to him earlier in the year and was very impressed. Great guy.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian is an awesome guy to deal with!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've dealt with them once, good communication and prompt shipment. Frame was the wrong size, different than advertised, and the derailleur hang snapped when it was shipped to me. They refunded me my money since the bike they sent me was a 56cm and not the 54cm they said it was.

My refund was what I paid minus the cost of a new hanger; that peeved me since it was a little over $50 if I remember correctly.
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [Clempson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey man... sorry to have let you down. I'm unsure how things panned out that way, but I'd still like to make it right. Please PM me to discuss. Thanks for posting your honest opinion. - Brian

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG I thought this was going to be negative. I would have been SO disappointed. I've purchased wheels from them and it went perfectly. I'm always browsing his website.

Quote | Reply
Same. And also can't say enough positive things about MBS and Brian. Incredible, honest, and hard-working team!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1! I've bought 4 sets of wheels from him over the years and other misc gear and always great. Prices are good and service is great. I've also traded and sold stuff to him and always find the offers fair and a quick easy way to switch out gear. It's been really cool to see his business grow over the years and I hope they continue to do so!

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So glad you posted this.
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard his wheel "rental " program is Not the greatest.
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [Triagain2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha- took me a few minutes to get that :)

I just got my 5th wheel set from him last week and they are awesome wheels. Picked up the xentis wheels he had, which can very well packed and are crazy light.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought a bike from Mybikeshop.... great deal, great communication, email from Brian at time of purchase, got an email update from tech getting the bike ready to ship, came in a great reusable bike box, along with a handwritten note from the tech who packed it. Will be buying more.

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chiming in—amazing service, amazing product! Brian sets the bar for superb customer service—very, very impressed.

Rusch Racing | website | @maggieru | Instagram
Ask me about: Alto Cycling | Cuore | Base Performance | XTERRA Wetsuits | Cadence Run Company | First Bourn. Coached by: Desert Dude

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A great experience for me as well. Brian is very easy to talk to, helpful, informative and I too wouldn't hesitate to recommend buying from him!!
Quote Reply
Re: MYBIKESHOP . . Buyers BEWARE . . Great service found here ! [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After an initial great transaction, I went back for another wheel. Brian worked with me very patiently to find exactly what I wanted at a very competitive price. He was extremely responsive--even over the long weekend--and helpful throughout the entire process. Definitely worth checking out!!
Quote Reply