Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MTB Saddle Recommendation for an ISM Prologue/Attack User
Quote | Reply
Just as the title says. I use the ISM Prologue for both my TT and road bike. Admittedly my road position is pretty aggressive. The Attack works for me as well. I'm building up an mountain bike and I don't even know where to begin when it comes to finding a saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: MTB Saddle Recommendation for an ISM Prologue/Attack User [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cobb SHC DRT
Quote Reply
Re: MTB Saddle Recommendation for an ISM Prologue/Attack User [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since you like the ISM products, have you considered the PM 2.0? http://www.ismseat.com/pm-20 It's definitely different than your Prologue.

The Cobb DRT SHC is a nice saddle, as is the Plus DRT. WTB has a lot of nice options, with a matrix of widths and material levels. Slightly more obscure are the SQlab 611 MTB saddles which have their active system and come in multiple widths. That's what I've been riding, and I love it - it's a longer saddle that gives you some room to move and use as a lever. But, this is all very subjective, so you gotta try 'em. I personally don't have any experience with the fi'zi:k saddles, but they have a couple MTB options.

You could use a Prologue (now the PL 1.1) or Attack (PN 1.0). Sure, it's a road saddle, but it can still work. It all depends on how well you can confidently leverage it.

If you are near central Indiana, you would be welcome to try out all of them in my studio!

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Peak or whatever its called now works great.
I use it on my scott spark. Only caveat is make sure you have enough setback on your seat post. I have a -25mm amd my seat is almost jacked all the way back on the rails

Fyi i ride prologue on tt bike and attack on road bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ISM Adamo Peak.
Quote Reply
Re: MTB Saddle Recommendation for an ISM Prologue/Attack User [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll certainly consider that one. Thanks for the offer but I'm in FL :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I asked ism what they recommended cause I had the prologue laying around. They mentioned the prologue and he peak.
I used the prologue which worked with regular bibs but as I used it as a commuter from time to time it gave me a lot of irritation while riding in jeans.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about the Specialized Power?
Quote Reply
Re: MTB Saddle Recommendation for an ISM Prologue/Attack User [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was eyeing one of those.
Quote Reply