Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lowering Stack
Quote | Reply
If you drop the stack on a TT bike (Speed Concept) is there any other adjustments that should be made? Is there a need to have another fit done after?
Quote Reply
Re: Lowering Stack [SJ-AK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you drop a lot then you may need to move your seat forward.

A lot depends on how tall and high you are now.
Quote Reply
Re: Lowering Stack [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went from a medium stem to a low stem with the same spacer (25mm). So I would consider it a pretty big change. I did move my seat forward about 1 cm after the initial ride, although now I feel cramped reach wise. My knees are very close to my elbows and my natural tendency to want to put my elbows and hands further out than the cockpit allows for.

So I think I have a few options; have a local fitter look at my position (my initial fit was a Retul from a reputable fitter in CA), just give it more time and see if I adapt to it, or buy yet another stem (low-far) and adjust my reach to feel more comfortable.

After buying the bike, wheels, and ancillary equipment I am kind of done with spending money for now. I was hoping for some free advise from the ST community.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want free advice that's meaningful for you then take some video of you riding the bike on a stationary trainer. Then we can talk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like kileyay said...You're going to need to give us a picture to see what's going on.

Don't be thin skinned
Quote Reply