Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Los Cabos 70.3
Quote | Reply
My schedule for this summer is going to hell due to work trips as I'm pretty much out of town from May 1 until the end of August. Whistler is a no-go, and Augusta is likely gone for me as well. I can run during this time away but I will have no access to a pool or bike. So one month of bike training isn't going to cut it.

So looks like New Orleans and Cartagena will be fine but I want to add a third race and Cabo is the only race that is going to fit the sched.

Looks like the 70.3 is pretty much half the IM course. Any feedback? I heard the bike course is a bitch but it is what it is.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Los Cabos 70.3 [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Los Cabos 70.3 [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not been there myself so consider this feedback in the "dumbass" group. My understanding is the fall event date means no wetsuit swim in case that changes the picture for you. Bike is supposed to be fairly though, but to my best understanding at the IM distance it is faster than Whistler, so definitely faster than the Whistler half distance race since the half has only the toughest riding from the IM and removed the flats.
Quote Reply