Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking to rent a fit studio - West Palm Beach area
Quote | Reply
I'll be flying in to West Palm Beach to fit a client this Friday and would really like to have access to a descent fit bike. I have my Retul system. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to rent a fit studio - West Palm Beach area [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried the fitter databases under the "Bike Fit" tab?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to rent a fit studio - West Palm Beach area [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd try Tri Bike Run up in Juno Beach. About 20 minutes from the airport with no traffic. That's the only place that springs to mind for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
I'll be flying in to West Palm Beach to fit a client this Friday and would really like to have access to a descent fit bike. I have my Retul system. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Bike Tech did and i suppose still does have a GURU fit bike.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri Bike Run in Juno beach. They have a trek precision fit studio. I can put you in touch with the owners of the shop.

There’s a slight chance I can get you access to a guru fit system in the same area. But I will need to ask around first.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to rent a fit studio - West Palm Beach area [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got off the phone with them. Great people! They're checking to make sure there's not a scheduling conflict. Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

Oh, and also thank you to all who have emailed me interested in fits. I considered staying for a few days to conduct more, but this is a busy time of year and I just couldn't pull it off. Perhaps I'll schedule a week out there in the near future.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
Oh, and also thank you to all who have emailed me interested in fits....

I'm loading the fit bike onto the trailer and headed south!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
I considered staying for a few days to conduct more, but this is a busy time of year and I just couldn't pull it off. Perhaps I'll schedule a week out there in the near future.
Yes, please :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you come to Toronto? Or suggest someone.

Jim@EROsports wrote:
Just got off the phone with them. Great people! They're checking to make sure there's not a scheduling conflict. Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

Oh, and also thank you to all who have emailed me interested in fits. I considered staying for a few days to conduct more, but this is a busy time of year and I just couldn't pull it off. Perhaps I'll schedule a week out there in the near future.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to rent a fit studio - West Palm Beach area [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Jim@EROsports wrote:
Oh, and also thank you to all who have emailed me interested in fits....

I'm loading the fit bike onto the trailer and headed south!

There's a big gap down here in south Florida.

blog
Quote Reply