Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for risers for east attack tt.
Quote | Reply
Looking for risers for my easton attack on p3-sl. Any recommendations on riser types and place to purchase?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for risers for east attack tt. [Animalistic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just installed risers a couple of days ago on mine. Used a set of risers from a pair of Vision clipons that I had lying around, along with profile armrests & pads. had to drill new holes in the armrests, but the risers fit fine.

Caveat, I haven't ridden them yet. Hoping to put the bars back on my bike this weekend and take it out for a test spin.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was searching for risers for my Vision bars. I can't find them in NA but on Ebay there is a company called Kersten performance that markets risers for a number of pads.

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for risers for east attack tt. [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info, do you mind posting their ebay link. I did an ebay search and they didn't pop up. Thanks again
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for risers for east attack tt. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I just installed risers a couple of days ago on mine. Used a set of risers from a pair of Vision clipons that I had lying around, along with profile armrests & pads. had to drill new holes in the armrests, but the risers fit fine.

Caveat, I haven't ridden them yet. Hoping to put the bars back on my bike this weekend and take it out for a test spin.

Sorry for the hijack. Jason, if you didn't purchase the riser kit separately can you tell me where you purchased the longer bolts to accomodate the extra spacers.

Thanks
Trav

Quote | Reply
I just used the bolts that were on the visions, they're the same threading as the Easton Attack TT threads.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for risers for east attack tt. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I just used the bolts that were on the visions, they're the same threading as the Easton Attack TT threads.

Ok, sorry I think I misunderstood. I thought you were stacking risers and using a longer bolt.

Trav

Quote | Reply
no, not stacked. the vision risers are taller and narrower than the stock easton risers, which are really just a fancy washer, about 2-3 mm thick. my main purpose was to use the Profile armrests, they are far more comfy than the stock Easton torture devices...

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/291260393614?var=590408927622&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hopefully that comes up as a link. The sale has expired now but he did advertise having 50 sets of risers up to 50mm tall. Good luck.

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for risers for east attack tt. [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Russ, the link worked
Quote Reply