Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap!
Quote | Reply
It's hard to tell when shopping online how form fitting the jerseys are, but I am looking for a road bike (not tri) jersey that is aero, brightly colored, and highly visible. Anyone have a recommendation? Cheap would be good too. Thanks.
Last edited by: 2wheels: Jun 14, 17 3:21
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently bought this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/....12010608.0.0.nGUXpr

I was amazed by the quality and fit. I wear it for all my long rides now and will be ordering more from them.
Obviously buying direct from China means it isn't branded and YMMV, but I think they are good.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [NUFCrichard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good find, thanks! How did he sizing run for you? I have gotten a few clothing items from that site and it seemed like sizing was hard to guess. For example an XL might fit like a US medium. Thanks​.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'0 and weigh 167lbs, M fit me nicely, it isn't speedsuit tight, but it is far from baggy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like the dhb stuff from Wiggle. They do returns to NY so you don't have to ship back to the UK.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironcode wrote:
I really like the dhb stuff from Wiggle. They do returns to NY so you don't have to ship back to the UK.

I'll 2nd this, I've been really impressed with my couple sets from dhb. They are my go-to brand when I'm looking for a new kit.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironcode wrote:

How is the chamois in the dhb stuff? I'm taking a good hard look at it.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really good. It is better than my pro lever Pearl Izumi stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [NUFCrichard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought bib shorts from Spexcel on aliexpress. The quality was better than most generic stuff (decent chamois and leg grippers), so I ordered a second set. Oddly enough, the second set had a completely different fit to it (same size on the label) with shorter legs, more comfortable suspenders, but cut way too short at the back (enough to show off a tramp stamp). It's really odd to see how different the shorts were.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironcode wrote:
Really good. It is better than my pro lever Pearl Izumi stuff.

Quite the endorsement, I have a pair of PRO level tri shorts that are several years old I was looking to replace.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't speak to their tri kit, but their cycling stuff if well above average. I have only purchased their highest level stuff, AVS I think is what they call it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been buying the sizing samples from Voler.

http://www.voler.com/...t3/?cat=samples,sale
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for an aero road jersey, hopefully brightly colored and cheap! [Lucky489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried Voler but I didn't care for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.bettydesigns.com/collections/cycling/products/pink-aero-jersey

I have seen a few pictures online of mens wearing it! Can't get more bright than this!
Quote Reply