Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ
Quote | Reply
Hi Twitchers,

Can anybody recommend a competent fitter in the central NJ, Philly PA, area?

Thanks Much!,
G
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ [apache] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
apache wrote:
Hi Twitchers,

Thanks Much!,
G
I don't have personal fitting experience with this shop but have heard good things about their services (Guru) and they have provided me with good service in other areas. Check the website of Harts Cyclery in Pennington....Ross Hart is the owner. Also Knapps Cyclery in Ewing has a fitting service (might be a little less expensive). Pete Garnich is the owner....very knowledgeable.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
apache wrote:
Hi Twitchers,

Thanks Much!,
G
I don't have personal fitting experience with this shop but have heard good things about their services (Guru) and they have provided me with good service in other areas. Check the website of Harts Cyclery in Pennington....Ross Hart is the owner. Also Knapps Cyclery in Ewing has a fitting service (might be a little less expensive). Pete Garnich is the owner....very knowledgeable.

Same advice from me - both shops are great. You can do a Retul fit at Knapps and a Guru fit at Hart's. Both guys are excellent.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ [redfox29] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
redfox29 wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
apache wrote:
Hi Twitchers,

Thanks Much!,
G

Same advice from me - both shops are great. You can do a Retul fit at Knapps and a Guru fit at Hart's. Both guys are excellent.

Thanks Guys,

Will reach-out to these shops.

G
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
May be a bit farther but Joe LoPorto at FitWerx in Teaneck is a fitting god.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Max Hamalainen at PhillyBikesmith.

no sponsors | no races | nothing to see here
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ [dani-x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dani-x wrote:
May be a bit farther but Joe LoPorto at FitWerx in Teaneck is a fitting god.

How much time did the shop spend on "cleatology"? Are they knowledgeable about stance width and do they have the means to increase stance width (speedplay spindles, etc.) there at the shop?

Thanks for the info!
G
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey apache,

ERO Sports has a location in Mertztown, PA (just outside Allentown), if you are still looking for a fitter. As anyone who has been fit by ERO before can tell you - we spend a majority of the first part of the session with the physical analysis, cleat positioning, and foot structure. I'd be happy to help you if you were still in need.

Missy Erickson
ERO Pennsylvania
http://www.ero-sports.com
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a Fitter - Central NJ [missy@erosports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Missy. I am doing the research!

Cheers,
G
Quote Reply