Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lastest Triathlete Mag/Pre-interbike
Quote | Reply
     Got the latest Triathlete mag in the mail. Very interesting. Cannondale has certainly built this years bike to beat, but the frame still leaves some to be desired.
04 Blade looks better than it did the first time I saw it, but somehow it just ain't the sexy blade of before. I find it very hard to believe it's more aero with that pokey little seattube.
QR Trueno look to be a very good bike and solid competition for the Cervelo One, no real word on components yet.
Nytro's got the new Aegis. Looks nice, but hard to believe six monthes ago I was doodling around on the computer with bike designs and came up with the exact same frame idea. I dropped it though cause it looked to much like a Cervelo knock-off. It'll be neat to see how the public recieves it.
More on 04 Dura Ace. I really like the new brakes. They look slightly more aero than previous brakes.
First real look at the Profile Sonic Stryke. Very sexy, but somehow I doubt it matches the Syntace currently on my bike.

Does anybody else have any thing on new bike releases and debuts?
Quote Reply
Re: Lastest Triathlete Mag/Pre-interbike/KM40 [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't got a copy of Triathlete Mag in the mail....They posted an article on triathletemag.com containing pictures of new KM40 Airfoil Pro (interesting), Giant, Look, etc.

Unfortunatey, only enough information to start the drool than address real questions of fit/sizing

Ahhh interbike season.
Quote Reply
Re: Lastest Triathlete Mag/Pre-interbike [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the Blade, Aegis, and new Cannondales have already been discussed to death. But I'm pretty interested in the Sonic Strykes. Profile first showed them 2 years ago (2000 Interbike) and they have yet to come to market. I got to play with them and they seemed really light and really comfortable. I really hope they actually make it to the marketplace.

Now if someone just made some aero-profiled bull horns we would be able to have really aerodynamic cockpits without forgoing adjustability...
Quote Reply
Re: Lastest Triathlete Mag/Pre-interbike [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Ze, I like the bike on page 76.
Quote Reply
Re: Lastest Triathlete Mag/Pre-interbike [Chubby Hubby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I like the bike on page 76."

Dude, you gettin a Dell?
Quote Reply