Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lake Tahoe Tri
Quote | Reply
After IM Lake Tahoe and the 70.3 have been cancelled, are there any other long course tris being offered in the Lake Tahoe area?? I did the 70.3 the last year IM had it and absolutely loved the area. Would like to go back for another race if a another management company is putting one on...but only if it were 70.3 or 140.6. I would be traveling from Texas and find it hard to pull the trigger on that much traveling expense for an Oly or shorter.
Quote Reply
Re: Lake Tahoe Tri [Rdracer99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think there is a Donner Lake half distance race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's the Lake Tahoe Tri itself. Sprint, Olympic, and 70.3. The race is actually this weekend so I'm sure it's too late for you. But I'd recommend it for next year. The scenery really is as pretty as they claim, it's gorgeous even by Tahoe standards. http://laketahoetri.com

Alex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As mentioned above, there is a Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake Tri, both put on by the same company. Donner Lake is late July and I think Lake Tahoe is this weekend.

I too hope that IM goes back to Tahoe. Early September would be a better time than late Speedometer since it can start getting cold by then.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply