Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LA is the Grand Marshall
Quote | Reply
http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/...marshall-mayors-ride

"Legendary cyclist Lance Armstrong..."

Seems like he's not staying out of the public eye too much anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: LA is the Grand Marshall [d00d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
d00d wrote:
http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/news/read-more-news/lance-armstrong-grand-marshall-mayors-ride

"Legendary cyclist Lance Armstrong..."

Seems like he's not staying out of the public eye too much anymore.

How can he when people take every opportunity to report every detail of his life?

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm actually from the Hills and the only way to efficiently get around during that time of year is on a bicycle. I actually own a Harley-Davidson cycling kit for that very reason. As long as HD was on my back, it seems the biker guys would look past the Lycra and bright-colored pedal bike...

This isn't really a surprise for Sturgis though. It's a pretty corrupt little town.
Quote Reply
Re: LA is the Grand Marshall [InWyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
InWyo wrote:
I'm actually from the Hills and the only way to efficiently get around during that time of year is on a bicycle. I actually own a Harley-Davidson cycling kit for that very reason. As long as HD was on my back, it seems the biker guys would look past the Lycra and bright-colored pedal bike...

This isn't really a surprise for Sturgis though. It's a pretty corrupt little town.

Yea, as we all know it doesn't get any more corrupt than having a ex doper be your grand marshall
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very cool

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe this will help open the door so Lance can start making his way back to racing Kona.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I'm guessing that there are a lot of drugs taken during that week, so he should fit right in.

--------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: LA is the Grand Marshall [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
Yea, as we all know it doesn't get any more corrupt than having a ex doper be your grand marshall
When in Rome...
Quote Reply
Re: LA is the Grand Marshall [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
InWyo wrote:

Do you even Slowtwitch, bro? No such thing as an ex doper. Once a doper, always a doper.
Quote Reply
Re: LA is the Grand Marshall [JayZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JayZ wrote:
Runguy wrote:
InWyo wrote:

Do you even Slowtwitch, bro? No such thing as an ex doper. Once a doper, always a doper.

ha, your right meant doper !
Quote Reply