Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kudos to DeSoto Sports
Quote | Reply
Hey all....not usually a poster, just a lurker, but had to say something about the terrific treatment from DeSoto Sports I just received. I got the T1 last year through this website, and wore it twice, once for practice and once for Full Vineman, and while putting it on for the race tore right through the leg. Swam the race, had a fantastic time (49:59) and just got around to sending it to them for repair. Emile DeSoto himself called and left me a message indicating that they would replace it, no hassle, no problems, no questions.

That's how business should be done. I will forevermore go out of my way to talk up DeSoto and use their products. Thank you, Mr. DeSoto.

(and thanks to Dan for convincing me the T1 was the way to go.)

halfacre.

"A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well." G.K. Chesterton
Quote Reply
DeSoto is the customer service king [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not only do they have great products I have even better things to say about their customer service. They spent considerable time getting my correct size and when I had a problem with a retailer Mr. DeSoto himself stepped in and took care of all of my problems even though all of the problems were on the side of the retailer. He stepped in becuase I had bought his product...

definate Believer in the company
Quote Reply
Re: Kudos to DeSoto Sports [halfacre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree!!!! Great customer service. Any problems and you'll speak directly with Emillio the owner.
Quote Reply