Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona Bike/Run images top 15
Quote | Reply
Kona top 15 Bike split images/top 15 run split images??? Every year ST has done a great job with this but I have not seen anything post Kona this year?
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Bike/Run images top 15 [mrw42976] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Herbert mentioned in a another post that he is working it. I believe he reaches out to either some or all of the men and women in the top 15 to confirm what equipment they use. So waiting to hear back from all those individuals might be a rate limiting factor as to when it gets published.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really enjoy that article every year. I THINK this week Herbert is at the Swim-Run event in North Carolina and he may also have some organizational role in it (I can't keep track) so he's probably pretty busy beating up his body!
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Bike/Run images top 15 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With the lack of Day 1/Day 2/Bike check in etc... images in Kona this year I didn’t know if ST had given up on such posts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m sure the athletes would be keen for a bit more exposure for them and their sponsors so it shouldn’t be difficult. Just needs Herbert to reach out to them and put it together. Hopefully it will appear soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The top 15 bike features will go up Monday and Tuesday and I may have to publicly shame some folks for simply not getting back with me. Some have been slow for a variety of reasons, many however have been awesome helpful.
Quote Reply