Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kinetic by Kurt
Quote | Reply
Shout out to the Kinetic team for standing by their products 100%.

I went to hop on the trainer Tuesday (10/21) for a short brick session and the quick release on my Road Machine kept, well, quick releasing on its own. I tried multiple things to get it to hold but to no avail. I have had the trainer about 2 years. I put in a warranty claim that evening and I have my new frame today. Plus, the frame they sent me is the most recent model. Not the old model that I had. Pretty awesome. Hard to find many companies that stand behind their products like that today.

Anybody in the market for a trainer should definitely consider Kinetic!

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Re: Kinetic by Kurt [ScottWrigleyFit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same problem and same experience with customer service. They really do a great job of taking care of the customer
Quote Reply
Re: Kinetic by Kurt [kitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a different problem. It was small, but I got great customer service. Problem solved, no charge.
Quote Reply
Re: Kinetic by Kurt [ScottWrigleyFit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, Kurt Kinetic is the real deal. I had an issue with a defective part...sent small video clip to customer service, and had the part 2 days later without having to send anything in. Email communication was top notch!
Quote Reply