Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kickr using Laptop
Quote | Reply
can i use kickr with my laptop? there are only apple and android apps

can i use my garmin 910 for display?

do i need to buy another ant stick or can i use the garmin ant (assuming garmin connect is not running in the background)
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr using Laptop [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can use Trainer Road or other apps that have a PC version. Wahoo doesn't make a PC app yet.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr using Laptop [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can use the kickr with a program like zwift, you will need an ant+ dongle for this.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Yes you can use kickr with laptop. TrainerRoad, Zwift, PerfPro and many other good apps to use. Most will require some subscription or one-time fee. A few (golden cheetah) are free.

2. Yes, you can use your garmin 910 for display if you want.

3. the garmin ant+ dongle will work. but yes, you'll need to make sure the garmin ant agent is not running. Most of the software apps I've tried let you know if it is running, or some auto-shut it down while you're working out.

Best of luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, here's an overview of the pairing process with TR (scroll down for PC): Pairing Wahoo Kickr

Professional Mountain Biker and Community Manager at TrainerRoad - Cycling's Most Effective Training Tool
Last edited by: Trevor DeRuise: Dec 18, 15 8:28
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr using Laptop [Trevor DeRuise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks, i'll try it tonight.

i tried "finding" my Kickr this morning but nothing happened. it kept "searching"

i also tried to find my 910xt but nothing as well

i am stunned that Wahoo is only for apple or android. my wife's ipad is too old so it won't connect
Quote Reply