Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just one small vote against the new Cervelo banner
Quote | Reply
Might just be me but I don't think Cervelo puts its best foot forward with this ad. It is basically negative. There are overtones of (perhaps) striking back at an adversial poster. It just shouldn't be important who doesn't like a particular bike. The attributes that people like about the bike are important.

Cervelo, because it gets me there faster.
Cervelo, it makes me look faster.
Cervelo, ....

I think Gerard can do better.
Bill
Quote Reply
Re: Just one small vote against the new Cervelo banner [Oldaveguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. And besides, as has been pointed out previously, we ARE primates. Unless Gerard has a few trained circus bears riding Cervelos, all Cervelo riders are primates.
Quote Reply
Re: Just one small vote against the new Cervelo banner [danielito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here - poor taste in that add. Who cares what they are selling. Their bikes are not right for me - so there!

Got to love marketing.

(and my mom can beat up their mom)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Just one small vote against the new Cervelo banner [Oldaveguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought the ad was fun and funny. I thought it minimized the (eventually) juvenile attacks with humor. An inside joke for us all. When things are taken too seriously, boards and discussion groups melt down and good people leave. Let's keep it light and fun.

Just my opinion.

John
Quote Reply
Re: Just one small vote against the new Cervelo banner [JAY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't going to say anything, but since the topic was brought up, I thought it was extremely unprofessional, but that's just me and my opinion.
Quote Reply