Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jan Frodeno/Timothy Carlson Interview
Quote | Reply
I'm a couple weeks late in posting this question, but I searched and didn't see it discussed...so apologies if this is old news.

Why on earth was nearly all of Timothy Carlson's interview of Jan Frodeno questions about Sebastien Kienle?

I don't get it. You have one of the best triathletes in the world and you spend the whole interview asking him questions about someone else, who he can't speak for.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan Frodeno/Timothy Carlson Interview [Black Plague] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Search harder. It was discussed a lot lol. Will post a link.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of comments at the bottom of the interview about this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was slightly mistaken in that there wasn't a dedicated thread as I believed but it was mentioned at least in the one I linked to and once or twice in other threads plus at the bottom of the interview as mentioned by logella.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=carlson;#5294248
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Black Plague wrote:
I'm a couple weeks late in posting this question, but I searched and didn't see it discussed...so apologies if this is old news.

Why on earth was nearly all of Timothy Carlson's interview of Jan Frodeno questions about Sebastien Kienle?

I don't get it. You have one of the best triathletes in the world and you spend the whole interview asking him questions about someone else, who he can't speak for.

Maybe related to the general obsession with only the winner that dominates North American society?

"A one sum game" as was well-stated in the movie Wall street by Michael Douglass.

Founder of THE TRIATHLON COLLECTIVE (Closed Facebook Group). A SBR discussion group without the white noise/trolling!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because you had one of the *not* best journalists in the world interviewing one of the best triathletes in the world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because TC is terrible.
Quote Reply