Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Jakroo cycling kit sizing
Quote | Reply
Anyone similar size to me help with sizing?

5’8 135 lbs
Prefer snug race fit

I have wattie cycling kit in small and fits perfect but hear sizing runs off on jakroo so wasnt sure it need XS
Quote Reply
Re: Jakroo cycling kit sizing [MattQ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jakroo runs really large relative to other stuff, but I'm so much bigger than you that I don't think I can help you much. I'm 6'0" 175lbs and a medium is snug but fine on me.
Quote Reply
Re: Jakroo cycling kit sizing [lanierb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size in other companies?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depending on the company I'm usually L or XL. In Castelli I'm a L in training jerseys (and it's not really snug) and a XL in aero race jersey (pretty snug). In Pearl Izumi I'm "L/XL" in the race fit stuff in current sizing (after they shrunk the sizes last year -- before that I was L). The Jakroo L is comfortable not race fit snug, and the M is race fit snug but fine. Whatever your regular size is you definitely have to go down one for Jakroo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My club did a jakroo order. I found the skinsuit sizing to be consistent with my Castelli body paint 2.0. At 5'10", 175-180lbs, I'm a Large in both Castelli and Jackroo.

I know that's pretty different to you, so this may not be too helpful. However, the guys at Jackroo were very responsive to questions about sizing, and I think they even had a guaranteed fit policy if you got their help. I'd definitely give them a shout before placing an order.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At that weight and size I'd be looking at an XS in most companies if you want a race fit. I'm proportionally bigger than you (6"2, 142lbs) and wear an XS jersey in almost everything bar Castelli. Could even fit into an XS Castelli if I wanted to.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MattQ wrote:
Anyone similar size to me help with sizing?

5’8 135 lbs
Prefer snug race fit

I have wattie cycling kit in small and fits perfect but hear sizing runs off on jakroo so wasnt sure it need XS

I am 5'11 145 lbs and I have two Jakroo jerseys in size Small and they fit damn perfect. I measured off their sizing chart. I would say unless your chest expands unusually large when you deeply inhale, the XS will fit you well.
Quote Reply
Re: Jakroo cycling kit sizing [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am or was thinking XS top and sm Bibs

Depending on stretch of materials I find Bibs are tricky since too snug around legs can happen or has
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am almost the same size.
I've tried on Jakroo and was a small in everything.
Quote Reply
Re: Jakroo cycling kit sizing [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How “almost”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MattQ wrote:
How “almost”

5'8" 136 lbs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all ver helpful

how "tight" is the jersey and bibs? guessing slim sizing as well for jersey?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MattQ wrote:
Thanks all ver helpful

how "tight" is the jersey and bibs? guessing slim sizing as well for jersey?

It's snug but I don't find it uncomfortable... it's my preference.
I was surprised how many people ordered the normal fit in my club though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lots dont like jerseys snug. It drives me nuts when see jerseys flapping in wind Haha

I race road so snug is goal but how snug offen has just as much to do with materials as does sizing. Some stretch a ton. Like pactimo doesnt which makes the xs ok but pockets useless for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'8" 155lb and small size fits me perfect. I would think an XS would be the right fit for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do they not have two fit, the regular fit and the race fit? Our team uses Jakroo, and at 6' 185 I'm a L in both shorts and jersey, and with the race fit, everything is snug, but not so snug that it's hard to breathe...
Quote Reply
Re: Jakroo cycling kit sizing [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
regular and slim they offer correct, some models may have 3 but not bibs they are just standard no different options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes the bibs are standard, but the fit snugly... but yes, I was referring to the jerseys, in reference to the fear that they would be flopping in the wind...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cool thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all.. think gonna do small Bibs and XS slim jersey

Based on my weight since I dropped from 157 to ~134-136 my bib size seems to have been consistent so thinking small should work unless run big
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MattQ wrote:
Thanks all.. think gonna do small Bibs and XS slim jersey

Based on my weight since I dropped from 157 to ~134-136 my bib size seems to have been consistent so thinking small should work unless run big
They where able to send me out samples to try on before I ordered. In my opinion a good idea before you drop a bunch of money on custom made kit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
went with xs both and fit is perfect- keep in mind race fit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am 5 08 and 167 pounds. I wear S
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They make our company kit and really nice quality.

I have a cycling top in Medium Slim Fit version b/c I have relatively broad shoulders. Fits great. Bib, I went with Medium.

I'm 5'10'' around 71kg (160 lbs).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My daughters college cycling team bought team kits from them and I picked up a jersey too, I would say very true to fit chart.

Actually it is my favorite jersey now for road riding.
Quote Reply

Prev Next