Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST
Quote | Reply
How long will it last?
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [bhobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, how long will the Best Tri Shop in Texas stay in business?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He announced it here as well. I guess the Mayans were on to something.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Darn it was fun watching him flail away whilst wearing his blinkers.
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After 30,000 posts, it's not going to be easy to stay away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jack Mott doped, haven't you heard? No way he can put in sub hr time in the 40k TT. Justice has been served.
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [--] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap, I was wondering if I should use a disc wheel cover at my next HIM. I also wondered if it would be worth it to take my gatorskins off and put on something else.

WWJMD???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was hoping he just meant from that particular thread on that particular subject.
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [Aqua Man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
or latex tubes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He finally broke an hour for the 40k through his training strategy of "post until you get fast". ST is no longer needed now that he has reached this life goal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He will post soon as Deuce Pelota.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember when I learned my (lack of) importance in the world. I went on vacation for a week and forgot to put an "away" message on my phone and email. When I returned I had lots of messages from people who didn't know I was away, but not one from someone upset that I hadn't responded to something important.

Jack will return within 1 month, max. But only if he has learned by then that the world hasn't stopped turning in his absence.
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [Ahillock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. My wife was told by her nail lady he had been there sniffing the bottles excessively. Nail polish will take you down every time.

(On a more sober note, Jack has made a huge contribution to this board and is certainly one of the most knowledgeable posters here. Since he's done so much good for 'society', I think Rappstar should drop the charges.)

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's still lurking. I retired form racing tris after last season and don't miss the racing part one bit, but I would miss ST even though I'm not posting as often.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He finally figured out that AGW is a bunch of horse manure.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I was looking for the twitter page... and stubbled across this...prob old news but made me laugh... Who put JackMott in Urbandictionary?

JackMott6 up, 2 down
To eject a seemingly extra object from one's bicycle in an attempt to make it more aerodynamic or lighter.

Not to be confused with accidentally ejecting one's nutrition.
Triathlete 1: Did you see that guy JackMott his water bottle?
Triathlete 2: That's Jack Mott - he's obsessed with all things aero, so he must think that JackMotting his between-the-aerobars nutrition will make him more aerodynamic.
Triathlete 1: Even 5 minutes into the race? I don't know...this is Captex '11...a notoriously tough race.
Triathlete 2: We'll see how he does.
JackMott6 up, 2 down
To eject a seemingly extra object from one's bicycle in an attempt to make it more aerodynamic or lighter.

Dynamic Athlete ProgrammingVIP Endurance Racing | Like us on Facebook Get Your Training Plan Here
Last edited by: prosh8905: Jul 13, 12 17:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no way that someone that has 30,000 was not doping. Impossible to post that much without being on something.
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard it was a giant conspiracy with ST and that we're going to see the entire ST apparatus brought down! There were those questionable posts in 2009-2010 where he waffled a bit more than is acceptable. No way you hid that without some serious help from the moderators!
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the disk wheel go on the front or the back?
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has to be a joke, if parroting what Rappstar and a few others say passes as knowledge then yes he is the master. For all Jack's expert knowledge he still got no place near that sub 2:15 OD that he talked up and then promptly ran away from with lots of excuses
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [kennyDalglish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kennyDalglish wrote:
This has to be a joke, if parroting what Rappstar and a few others say passes as knowledge then yes he is the master. For all Jack's expert knowledge he still got no place near that sub 2:15 OD that he talked up and then promptly ran away from with lots of excuses

Since when does knowledge have anything to do with ability in athletics?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
kennyDalglish wrote:

x2
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [AaronT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AaronT wrote:
veganerd wrote:
kennyDalglish wrote:

x2

----

x3...This guy is so out of shape he couldn't catch a cold but he knows a thing or two about coaching.

www.colstewart-tricoach.com

---
Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Jul 14, 12 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.... hes on his computer busting his ass 6 hours a day ... what are YOU on ?
Quote Reply
Re: Jack Mott (via twitter) announces break from ST [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my girlfriend for a couple of hours then on my bike for a couple of hours. On the computer, I do quality not quantity.
Quote Reply

Prev Next