Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman Cheating [cjathey] [ In reply to ]

cjathey wrote:
This thread is missing two vital things from the charlie wenzel thread.

Embarrassing pictures of the guys car with a critique of everything about it(Since this is slowtwitch a bike critique is more appropriate)

And someone threatening the guy with legal action and outing their number, their parents number etc.(thankfully this hasn't happened.)

Otherwise this looks like a legendary thread.

Not even close!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)

Re: Ironman Cheating [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]

It's a grey area actually. Faking a driver's license is a state crime, however faking a driver's license and crossing state lines and using it is technically a federal crime. I doubt the feds would get involved, but if the guy lives in the OP's hometown I'd contact the police there. If he lives in the state, still do it.

Bob

Re: Ironman Cheating [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]

hope you guys don't mind, but at this juncture, where were at crime, not a crime, crime, not a crime, i think the use this thread has served is now exhausted. my instinct tells me it could devolve from here. accordingly i'm locking it if anybody has an argument against my action, please pm me and state your case. thanks.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Prev Next