Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July
Quote | Reply
So who is coming? Beautiful place to spend a day, I'll be there to cheer him along. I know ST has a decent size Jersey crew, anyone making the trip?
Quote Reply
Re: IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July [bazilbrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bazilbrush wrote:
So who is coming? Beautiful place to spend a day, I'll be there to cheer him along. I know ST has a decent size Jersey crew, anyone making the trip?
He'll be riding about 100yds from my house. Does anyone ride with him, or is that cheating?

(I ride a bunch of that bike route all the time)

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he often has a group of spectators/ supporters riding along with him. Not sure what the drafting rules are, I'm sure he'll get slammed for that here......

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those with friends.
Quote Reply
Re: IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here is the sign up link for the day for anyone who wants to help out/ tag along

http://www.signupgenius.com/...054ea9ad2cabfc1-iron
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be driving the 'lead vehicle' for the bike (carrying nutrition for anyone who's going w/ him) as well as his spare bike.

PS - Not sure if you saw, but start time for the swim looks like it may be moved up to 6am. See you out there.

Brian Shea
http://www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Open-Water/Masters Swimming at the Jersey Shore:
Monmouth County NJ Ocean Swim/Masters Workouts
Quote Reply
Re: IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July [BrianPBN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrianPBN wrote:
I'll be driving the 'lead vehicle' for the bike (carrying nutrition for anyone who's going w/ him) as well as his spare bike.

PS - Not sure if you saw, but start time for the swim looks like it may be moved up to 6am. See you out there.

Don't let him draft off your vehicle:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: IronCowboy Seabright NJ 4th July [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
BrianPBN wrote:

Heaven forbid?!? I also intend to mount a GoPro to the rear of my vehicle so the ST contingent w/ far too much time on their hands, can analyze 112mi of HD video to determine the average distance he was behind the vehicle & the precise decrease in drag this has ;-)

Brian Shea
http://www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Open-Water/Masters Swimming at the Jersey Shore:
Monmouth County NJ Ocean Swim/Masters Workouts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BrianPBN wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
BrianPBN wrote:

Heaven forbid?!? I also intend to mount a GoPro to the rear of my vehicle so the ST contingent w/ far too much time on their hands, can analyze 112mi of HD video to determine the average distance he was behind the vehicle & the precise decrease in drag this has ;-)

That would have to be someone who's retired and so injured that they can not train at all:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really wanted to, but decided to avoid the traffic. I'll be going to PA on July 12. Have a good time, we had a blast yesterday in Maryland.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BrianPBN wrote:

I hope you intend to mount a GoPro on your tax accountant too, for the ST contingent w/ far too much time on their hands.
Quote Reply