Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do?
Quote | Reply
Wont have my bike and we are looking to stay in the inner harbor area? Any suggestions as a some fun things to do on a Saturday? Water Taxi? Need cool, hip, stuff to do....
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [RollHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The National Aquarium is top-notch. If the timing is right and the family is up for it, maybe a game at Camden Yard?
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [RollHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Participate in a riot?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take the boat out to Fort McHenry. Good way to see the harbor. Also if you go to Camden, also visit the babe Ruth museum nearby.
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Participate in a riot?

Damn, so good. You beat me to it. B.McMaster, you are my kind of person. Take a bow.
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [Jason80134] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha yea...Unfortunately, Wednesday starts the trials so who knows how things are going to go this week/weekend.

To the OP's questions. Inner Harbor is very touristy. If you want a nice place to walk along the water, etc. head over to Fells Point. A lot of different small restaurants, bars and shops. Walking along the Promenade is nice as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another vote for the National Aquarium. Took my kids (ages 7 and 11) there this summer and they loved it, and it killed about 3-4 hours.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [Jason80134] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jason80134 wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:
Participate in a riot?

Damn, so good. You beat me to it. B.McMaster, you are my kind of person. Take a bow.

x2. My first thoughts as well.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Baltimore native and resident here. You really picked a bad time to come with all the drama surrounding the pre-trial Freddy Gray murder case but since you are here let me first say welcome and I hope your experience is a pleasurable one. The National Aquarium is top notch, as is Camden Yards. The neighborhoods of Harbor East, Little Italy, Fells Point, Canton, and Federal Hill are great and safe places close to you that have great dining, shopping, and walking. Unless you like rowdy drunken college kids and 20 somethings, I would avoid the Power Plant.
Quote Reply
Re: Im going to be in Baltimore with my family...what to do? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you like beer? check out the Brewer's Art, it's really nice Restaurant/Brewery in a classic old bank building.
They have really good beer and food and the place is really nice as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crab cakes at Pappas

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have boys under the age of 13 or over the age of 25, the B and O train museum is pretty cool.
Quote Reply