Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I just now signed up for IM Florida next week and need someone to stay with. Please :)
Quote | Reply
Anyone wanna split the cost of a hotel? I'll be getting there Wednesday. Let me know.

Thanks,

Sean
Last edited by: beavertriathlon: Oct 24, 14 6:35
Quote Reply
Re: I just now signed up for IM Florida next week and need someone to stay with. Please :) [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know someone that may still have a condo available at Shores of Panama - just down the street from the race venue. Very nice buidling - stayed tehre last year- couple minute walk from host hotel. He was planning to go up to volunteer, though so the reservation is only Friday - Tuesday. He paid the original deposit and has balance due of like $193 at check in. He is willing to switch the reservation and the only cost would be the remaining balance - he is out his deposit either way. but that would leave needing to find a place for Wed & Thursday. Let me know if you are interested and I will forwad you the contact information to get it worked out.
Quote Reply
Re: I just now signed up for IM Florida next week and need someone to stay with. Please :) [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Summit just down the beach from start/finish appears to have plenty of 1 bedroom places available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of condos within walking distance. Most of the hotels are farther away and parking is always a challenge close to the venue. I saw a blurb on FB yesterday that the host hotel Boardwalk has rooms, but know the rooms are dumpy.
Quote Reply