Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Top British women are having a bad year!

Skybet widened there odds to 7/1 on a A.Brownlee/J.Brownleee 1/2 wonder what they know?
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Game, set and match Brownlee!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the olympics Blummenfelt was 7s back out of T1. He said that the Brownlees were just too strong. He could not close those seconds.
Looks like something similar has happen today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
15-20 second gap between the Brownlees + Raphael/Le Corre and the chase pack
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [r0bh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
r0bh wrote:
15-20 second gap between the Brownlees + Raphael/Le Corre and the chase pack

Less than that, they're closing the gap.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [r0bh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is closing (I think).
The British and French are not cooperating (shock ;-) )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, think they're going to get caught before the city centre circuit, gap maybe 7 seconds
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brownlees drop the French duo and attempt a 2-up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's almost as if they were teasing that chase pack!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope everyone's been happy so far with the moto positioning ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10 second gap after the first of the laps; a few more seconds and they'll be out of sight of the chasers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
r0bh wrote:

Can we get a quick analysis of this so far from our resident ST moto watch team?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gap has gone out a lot on the 2nd lap, now 24 seconds. I expect it will keep on going out now they are out of sight up the road.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
r0bh wrote:

blatant drafting by AB............and JB.............and AB again..............and JB again...............classless.................LOL!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So far this is an exhibition. Be interesting to see if they can stay a 2-man break the entire ride - how cooked will their legs be onto the run?

Surely Alistair doesn't have the run in him if they keep this up.
Last edited by: splashrunner: Jun 11, 17 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [splashrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How far back is Alarza? I think he's the only one either of them have to worry about on the run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
How far back is Alarza? I think he's the only one either of them have to worry about on the run.

Over a minute, they're home and dry!
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [moonmonkey02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any long distance guys racing in Leeds???? (pink)
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [moonmonkey02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally classless, having a race put on in their home town and then putting on an exhibition for thousands of spectators ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Appears to me Ali has been doing the majority of the work, maybe he is just here to domestique Jonny?
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those ITU guys do not know triathlon. No Hokas or visors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
r0bh wrote:
Totally classless, having a race put on in their home town and then putting on an exhibition for thousands of spectators ;-)

Horrible ambassadors for the sport!
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Leeds predictions and race day thread - Spoilers will eventually occur [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is great to watch a triathlon with quality broadcasting and a lot of spectators.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will Alistair let Jonny win so he gets more points toward series champ?

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alistair looking much better on the run than I expected, don't think he's going to give Jonny an easy win. Jonny's ITU focussed training versus Alistair's will to win, hard to call!
Quote Reply

Prev Next