Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM entry - entry for someone else after the race
Quote | Reply
I am doing the 2015 race and believe I get preferential entry the next morning for 2016. Can I use this to enter someone else for next year's race?
Quote Reply
Re: IM entry - entry for someone else after the race [MadNellie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No
Quote Reply
Re: IM entry - entry for someone else after the race [MadNellie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadNellie wrote:
I am doing the 2015 race and believe I get preferential entry the next morning for 2016. Can I use this to enter someone else for next year's race?

For many of the races, if you are entered in this year's race, then you can sign up for next year's race the day before you race. On the day after the race, there are two lines. The line processed first is for those that volunteered the day before; after that line is gone, the other line is for everyone else. But in all cases, the person signing up has to be there, have id, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: IM entry - entry for someone else after the race [Peanut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems there may be different rules for European races!

I have just had an email back from the organisers and it seems I can enter two people at the onsite registration the day after the 2015 race. The onsite registration happens before the online entries open.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MadNellie wrote:
It seems there may be different rules for European races!

I have just had an email back from the organisers and it seems I can enter two people at the onsite registration the day after the 2015 race. The onsite registration happens before the online entries open.

You can enter 10 at the onsite registration the next day if you want.

Your early entry is the day before the race.
Quote Reply
Re: IM entry - entry for someone else after the race [TylerJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Catch you before you know how much it hurts!
Quote Reply