Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMWI Bibs Are Up!
Quote | Reply
Ironman Wisconsin Bibs are posted. Who's in?

http://m.ironman.com/~/media/99d4ca0c54e64adaac1bdce593f4ec90/wisconsin%20bib%20list.pdf
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [SasquatchRuns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in....#2437. Going for IM finish#5.

Spot

Quote | Reply
#1842 this is going to be my first.
Last edited by: JoshR: Aug 6, 14 5:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1330! Happy to get back and get some redemption for the terrible "race" I had in 2012.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1276 - this will be my first IM. Can't wait for race day to get here!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in... I guess this means it is getting close to the race...

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in there looked up my number, and now I am more worried than ever before. 32 days to go. Coach thinks I am ready and I am just nervous since this is my first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Woot Woot. What is with the randon bib numbers? For the most part the bibs go in order then there are a bunch of random bib #s thrown in.
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [b.will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that as well. No idea how they did the sequencing but nice to see the age groups all listed together.

I am in for my 6th IM. Dreaming of Kona.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#1267 I'm not nearly ready, but come Sept 7th I suppose it'll have to be 'ready enough.'

Everyone just remember: finish these last few weeks strong and go get some on race day!
Last edited by: jgirard: Aug 6, 14 10:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#1306 - Will be my first full IM! See ya there
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [WrigleyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#2043, second IM, first Mooooooo
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [markwhickman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#1893!!!!!! 3rd and final IM this year!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SasquatchRuns wrote:
Ironman Wisconsin Bibs are posted. Who's in?http://m.ironman.com/~/media/99d4ca0c54e64adaac1bdce593f4ec90/wisconsin%20bib%20list.pdf[/quote[/url]]

Have a great race, everyone! I did it last year and Mrs. Tropic is letting me sign up again for 2015. It is a fun race and the crowd support is awesome!

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [b.will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my other IM brand races for the year, I assumed the out of sequence numbers were All-World Athletes as I have had an out of sequence number. I am not sure whether that is the case here though as some known AWA athletes (and myself) have in sequence numbers. Some of the out of sequence numbers are Foundation Slot athletes.
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [mdm81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know plenty of people with in- and out- of sequence numbers and can't figure out far the life of me why it is. Its bothering me though

Me: https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...ever-comes-next.html

Latest: Colorectal Cancer is in the News Again. Don't Blame Red Meat
https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...news-again-dont.html
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [Birdmantris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#1688!

1st IM.... this sh** is getting real. <30 days out now.

Birdmantris wrote:
I know plenty of people with in- and out- of sequence numbers and can't figure out far the life of me why it is. Its bothering me though

Low numbers are AWA. Though a few got skipped for some reason. A noteable one is a AWA poster boy who does 5+ events a year and one or both WC races.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's race week! How's everyone feeling? Weather is so far looking PERFECT for Sunday, let's hope it stays that way.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Personally, I'm jittery. This will be my first full so there's a lot of unknown. Except I know that the hammer will come down at some point. Where, when and how hard is the part that has me nervous.
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [manofbread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a bit jittery too. I know I put in the work but coming into my 3rd IM I have higher expectations. But I am just trying to only think about what I can control. Going through nutrition, pacing, etc. then see how it goes. Try not to think about anything you cannot control, that'll help calm you down. And the hammer will drop, it will on me too but once that happens keep moving, if you have to walk, walk but do not stop! Good luck and have fun!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I passed my final pre-race test today.....I finally peed on the bike!

I've been riding for 25+ years and have never once be able to pee on the bike while moving. Bashful bladder, I guess.....anyway, that hue dal has now been crossed. Wink

But yer....I'm a bit jittery. My first IM after 5 years of running injuries...it has been along journey here. Tying to focus on what I can control (nutrition, pacing, etc) but the mind naturally wanders at times.

But I've done the training, and other than the calf strain I had in June, it has gone pretty well. Some more run volume would have been nice, but that can't be changed now. So I now just need to trust the training and execute on my plan.

Looking forward to it!

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: IMWI Bibs Are Up! [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ready to kill it. But I haven't decided where for the swim (59 to 63') and still not settled on my exact run pace... I have a range. ... probably just feel it out.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply