Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands
Quote | Reply
A buddy of mine booked a room for the race, and is not going to use it. This is at the new Westin at the Woodlands which is very convenient to the race. He has the room Thursday - Sunday. 2 Queen Beds. Club Level. Breakfast included. Please let me know if you are interested and I can get you in touch with him,
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI if folks don't know. This Westin is right next to the finish line and a brand new hotel. It's been open less than a year. I run past it everyday and it's very nice.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can book a room at the Westin through their site right now. I might stay Friday night (not racing) just for fun
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know what the best spa is in the area? I might try to book something for my wife while I'm doing the bike part of the race.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No idea on that. Neither my wife or I are "spa" types so no experience there. We do have a massage therapist we use weekly but it's rarely a pleasurable experience.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
You can book a room at the Westin through their site right now. I might stay Friday night (not racing) just for fun

The buddy of mine is willing to work a deal.....he pre-paid and is looking to recoup some of his cost for his Thur-Sunday. Regardless of what is available online....this is a better deal. Also, rooms are not available from 4/20-4/23, I just checked.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX Room Available - Westin at The Woodlands [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I enjoyed the spa at the Marriott.
Quote Reply