Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMAZ 70.3
Quote | Reply
I hear the IMAZ 70.3 race is pretty close to full. Does anyone think this is going to sell out soon? I’m thinking of doing it, but I’m not sure if I’m ready. I want to wait another month or so to be sure I am being realistic with my abilities (this is my first half IM distance) , but I don’t want to find it sold out! Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ 70.3 [aoncon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ 70.3 [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just saying this in the other IMAZ 70.3 forum, I hear it's pretty close to sold out! I am still heavily considering and was going to wait as well (brother may be setting a wedding date around that time) but now I'm thinking I should just go for it! With a smaller field I bet it's going to be awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ 70.3 [TriGal1213] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMG. I just signed up, and so did 4 people from my tri club! Can’t wait! I’m excited to do this one because at some point I want to do the IMAZ 140.6. Is this the same course?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same Lake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol....calling Tempe Town Lake a "Lake" is generous.

The 70.3 is similar but not same as IMAZ.

Swim/Run are vastly the same.

Bike...not so much. I did SOMA last year (same as this years' Arizona 70.3). It does 3 loops around Tempe.
IMAZ does 3 loops, they boogie out the beeline highway. So mostly "out and back" rather than twist and turn through town.

Weather is a variable...hot and/or windy
Quote Reply