https://desmoines.craigslist.org/bik/6193591217.html

Quote Reply
Re: How to effectively sell your Tri Gear [sambadhillon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best Craigslist ad ever.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is absolutely hysterical! Copied the text for those too lazy to open the link.

Saddle up, b!tches, and get ready to have your nips blown off by the fastest bike in the world. I'm reluctantly selling this magnificent beast of a bike because I'm tired of getting too many speeding tickets whilst riding it. Whether you are gearing up for RAGBRAI, trying to impress your co-worker, Sharon, or just want to leave your friends in the dust on casual bike rides to the bar, this bike is for you.

"Ooooo damn, that's a sweet-ass bike!
~Sharon probably

Don't take this bike out in a lightning storm because you might reach 88 mph and be taken back in time to October 26th, 1985 Marty McFly style. This two-wheeled racing machine is equipped with Shimano Sora components which is Japanese for "Wicked Bad-Ass".....and also "Conch Shell" depending on the use of the word in the sentence.

This pedaled crotch rocket is made from Aluminum alloy. You know what else is made from Aluminum alloy? The mother f*cking F-14 Tomcat Fighter Jet, that's what! That's Maverick's plane in TOP GUN! If it's good enough for Pete Mitchell, then it's good enough for you. If you hold out your arms at full speed, you would probably take off into the stratosphere. Every time you climb up on the saddle, you can feel the power between your legs and hear Highway to the Danger Zone playing softly in the background.

This speed demon has a carbon fiber fork that reduces vibrations so your hands and arms won't get numb on those long rides. In fact, the only time your hands and arms will get numb is from setting the Guinness World record of high fives from everyone you meet while riding it.

This mobile chick magnet's frame is size M/L. So if you were graced with a height of 5'9" to 6'1", you could be comfortably riding this 24-speed panty dropper off into the sunset with Sharon in no time.

Email me if you want to feel the need.....the need for speed.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: How to effectively sell your Tri Gear [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, thanks for posting it for the lazy... or people that have a ton of stuff blocked at work.

That's hilarious! Reminds me of a friend of mine that went to college for advertising/marketing but is climbing the ladder in the IT sector... the dude can write about a can of soup and make it the most interesting thing you've ever read.
Quote Reply
Re: How to effectively sell your Tri Gear [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
That is absolutely hysterical! Copied the text for those too lazy to open the link.

Not lazy, but site is blocked at work. Thanks!!

And that was awesome. Loved it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely the Best. Craigslist. Bike. Ad. Ever.

But asking $600 for a bike that I think is around 10 years old that probably didn't sell new for $1200 is not going to move this bike... I mean, it's lost that ridin' feeling...

There's no fun anymore whenever I ride my bi-ike
And no speed like before whenever I spin the cra-anks
I'm trying hard not to show it

Bay Bee

But baby I know oh
I've lost that ridin' feeling
Whoa that ridin' feeling
I've lost that ridin' feeling
Now it's gone gone gone whoa oh oh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huh.

Which one of you STers wrote that? :D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of an add I saw a number of years ago for a Nissan Xterra Ninja Hauler

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: How to effectively sell your Tri Gear [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
free MC Hammer pants? God dang it. Why didn't I see that in 2008. I've been looking for MC Hammer pants and they were free too. Well, I just had to buy that beast of a ride.
Quote Reply