Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How to cancel Lava Magazine
Quote | Reply
A while ago I sent a flyer with my address in order to get a free issue of Lava Magazine. I believe (but can't remember now) it said all I had to do was to write "CANCEL" across the bill once I get it and send it back. Now that I got the bill, I can't find any info on how to go about canceling it. In case you've done this, could you share how to cancel this subscription?
Quote Reply
Re: How to cancel Lava Magazine [friskyDingo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
friskyDingo wrote:
A while ago I sent a flyer with my address in order to get a free issue of Lava Magazine. I believe (but can't remember now) it said all I had to do was to write "CANCEL" across the bill once I get it and send it back. Now that I got the bill, I can't find any info on how to go about canceling it. In case you've done this, could you share how to cancel this subscription?

Uhhhhh.....

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: How to cancel Lava Magazine [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted to see if anyone either has a flyer to quote or has actually cancelled - can't remember what the flyer said at this point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could call them
http://lavamagazine.com/contact-us/

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Apr 22, 15 5:19
Quote Reply
Re: How to cancel Lava Magazine [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power13 wrote:
friskyDingo wrote:

Uhhhhh.....

This! Send it back without a check...they'll eventually get the message.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me an email (bradculp@lavamagazine.com). We'll make sure you aren't billed.
Quote Reply
Re: How to cancel Lava Magazine [BradC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice customer service!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emailed, thank you so much, love the magazine, just have a different way of getting it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BradC wrote:
Send me an email (bradculp@lavamagazine.com). We'll make sure you aren't billed.

Hey! You're the guy from that thing in the front part
Quote Reply