Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread
Quote | Reply
Having read the thread what a 1 day licnese does for you and lifetime apparantly leaving USAT it go me wondering what federations around the world charge.

I will start with one that I think likely hits the right amount British Triathlon they start at 3 ( $ 3.50) i assume a tri a tri and go up to pounds ( $7.50) a half iron distance is i believe.
If you have more detailed numbers please post

the next federation has a chance to be in the top 3 world wide with its one day charge of approx $ 27.50 for a one day triathlon licence
Triathlon Ireland ( add approx 10 % for $ fees)
One Day Membership Fees:
Aquathlon - €15
Duathlon - €15
Aquabike - €15
Triathlon - €25
Try-a-Tri - €15
Childrens Events - €3

Would Love to see as many fed fees as possible
I pay quite happily for my yearly membership fees as i think federations do a solid job , but there is a limit what a 1 day license should cost.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
license
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the BTF (UK) day race licence is £5.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
license
licence :)
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In BC, Canada, there is a $15 charge for a 1-day licence for tri.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [sixt3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sixt3 wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
license

Yes, my point exactly. It is spelled both ways in addition to other nonsensical writing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
sixt3 wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
license

Yes, my point exactly. It is spelled both ways in addition to other nonsensical writing.
In British English "licence" is the noun and "license" is the verb.
In American English, "license" is used for both noun and verb.

It's not just "spelled both ways", and it's not nonsensical.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [sixt3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes and if I remember correctly if you buy your licence for the year (which is around 50$) and present it at the race you don't have to pay the daily fee. In Canada you pay to your Provincial federation and if I remember from doing triathlons in Quebec and Ontario they were also at around 15$ a day.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [drsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drsteve wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
sixt3 wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
license

In British English "licence" is the noun and "license" is the verb.
In American English, "license" is used for both noun and verb.

It's not just "spelled both ways", and it's not nonsensical.

I did not know the bolded part.... I am from Canuckistan, and am older. I ass-u-med there were verb and noun forms in the US, too . Learning sumpthin' every day :)
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [Frenchietries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frenchietries wrote:
Yes and if I remember correctly if you buy your licence for the year (which is around 50$) and present it at the race you don't have to pay the daily fee. In Canada you pay to your Provincial federation and if I remember from doing triathlons in Quebec and Ontario they were also at around 15$ a day.

Yes, we join a provincial association, which is then under the umbrella of the national one. Yearly fee of $45 for adult, $10 for Jr (under 19). Adults receive $10 discount if member of a provincially-registered/affiliated club.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [moonmonkey02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
moonmonkey02 wrote:

Yep £5 is the usual price for a day, although there is one organiser who cheekily charge £6 when their races are already massively over priced to begin with.
Quote Reply
Re: How much do national federations around the world charge for 1 day licence thread [iwaters] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iwaters wrote:
moonmonkey02 wrote:

Yep £5 is the usual price for a day, although there is one organiser who cheekily charge £6 when their races are already massively over priced to begin with.

Even more so when the BTF only charge organisers £3 per day licence per entry.
The admin costs for that RO most be more expensive than most right? ;)

Junior races £1.50 and there is a reduced adult fee if there are less than 100 entries.

Dont complain about the results you did n't get from the training you did n't do.
Quote Reply