Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How many world records can you break in the same event
Quote | Reply
Laura Val can do 4. Which isn't as good as she's done before, 5 years ago she broke 6 WRs in one race.

Totally badass.

https://swimswam.com/...oup-wrs-in-one-swim/

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: How many world records can you break in the same event [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She is 65+ and swimming 20:xx 1500m.. I have no excuse!

Amazing she got the 50m record in the same race as the 1500m. Is there a video of either of her record breaking swims?

OlympicHopeful.com - Interviews with aspiring Olympians | Strava
Supported by: Skechers|Zwift|Squirt Lube|TYR|Rubber Ducky Sunscreen|Riplaces|MultiSport Canada|Joshus Bikes
“More often than not bad luck meant bad plans” -Joe Abercrombie
Quote Reply
Re: How many world records can you break in the same event [Joshawa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think there's video.

Lynn Marshall was also at that meet. 55 years old, 18:06....
She's going to be at our home long course meet next month. We'll be watching for a WR there.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: How many world records can you break in the same event [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Full results here.

http://pacificmasters.org/...6_TOC_SCM_Splits.pdf

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AWESOME!!!! What a stud-ette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Don't think there's video.

Lynn Marshall was also at that meet. 55 years old, 18:06....
She's going to be at our home long course meet next month. We'll be watching for a WR there.

In 2011, I was at the Ontario Masters Championship in Nepean. Lynn was there and on pace for a WR in the 1500. The entire pool basically stopped, watched and cheered. The place was electric. I think she missed by a second. Alex Baumann also swam at the meet in some relays. He went head-to-head with some of my team members off the block, which was kind of cool.
Quote Reply