Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How long do you give a manufacturer to respond to warranty concern?
Quote | Reply
My wife and I both bought wetsuits from the same manufacturer. They both have material tearing and splits in the armpits. Some teammates had same issue and had their's replaced. What makes it even more concerning is that my wife only used her suit 6 times as she had knee reconstruction a few months after getting the suit. I contacted manufacturer and on July 10 sent them an email with details and pictures and followed their instructions. No reply or confirmation that they are looking into this. I have not gotten a reply from repair / warranty department despite 2 follow up emails in the last 10 days. I contacted the main manufacturer's main customer service number (not the same people as warranty / repairs) and they have been responsive and said they will continue to email warranty to see if they can get a reply for me. We are at 3 weeks now. I am starting to think I am getting the brush off here. I realize these are not huge companies and the warranty department is probably one or two people, but this seems like a long time waiting for a response. Am I being unreasonable in expecting some kind of response by now?
Quote Reply