Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How good is the kurt kinetic warranty service? really good
Quote | Reply
I originally purchased a road machine 7 or 8 years ago, in fall of 2013 I bought the first version rock and roll trainer frame only kit and used my existing resistance unit. The frame had an issue, I did a claim on Sunday, monday morning got a response, Tuesday I got a tracking number for a replacement.
Quote Reply
Re: How good is the kurt kinetic warranty service? really good [kblahetka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar experience here. When they say lifetime warranty, they mean it.
Quote Reply
Re: How good is the kurt kinetic warranty service? really good [kblahetka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes they are awesome. I bought one online a few weeks ago and it arrived damaged. Didn't heard from the store I bought it from for over a week so I called them. I had my replacement trainer and was riding on it before the store ever got back with me.

http://www.slstri.com/

Join us January 30th, 2016 for our
Second Annual Snow Flurry Scurry
http://www.lostrivercave.com/snow-flurry-scurry/
Quote Reply
Re: How good is the kurt kinetic warranty service? really good [dm26tg1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I burned out my resistance unit and they had a new unit to me in 2-3 days no questions asked. I keep a separate fan going on the new one.

I would consider their customer service top notch. Anecdotally of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also had a good experience a couple of weeks back. I had an older rock and roll frame with issues. They asked a few normal questions and then sent out the new frame. Great service. Good people.
Quote Reply
Re: How good is the kurt kinetic warranty service? really good [v0coder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
v0coder wrote:
I burned out my resistance unit and they had a new unit to me in 2-3 days no questions asked. I keep a separate fan going on the new one.

One time I ripped the legholes on my boxers. Fruit of the loom did not replace.

/I love backdoor brags.
Quote Reply