Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hoka shoes for Tri
Quote | Reply
I bought my first pair of Hoka's this past week. I did a 1 hr run in them this morning and in this TN heat/humidity, they were completely water logged about 45 minutes into the run. It sounded like I was running in water shoes. Now I have put 30ish miles on them and I really like them. Today was the first time they felt water logged. I got the Clifton 2.

Anybody had the same experience? and also wondering if it's pretty much the same using these for a Tri.

@tonywhitetri
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka shoes for Tri [Twhite_4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twhite_4 wrote:
I bought my first pair of Hoka's this past week. I did a 1 hr run in them this morning and in this TN heat/humidity, they were completely water logged about 45 minutes into the run. It sounded like I was running in water shoes. Now I have put 30ish miles on them and I really like them. Today was the first time they felt water logged. I got the Clifton 2.

Anybody had the same experience? and also wondering if it's pretty much the same using these for a Tri.

Here is a whole thread about Hoka and triathlon

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply