Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form?
Quote | Reply
My first pair of Bondi B2's tore out the toe box and I sent them back to thetrishop.com and received a free pair. The new pair is blowing out again (apparently a known defect in the shoe). Should I keep my trap shut or try to return the 2nd pair? Mileage is not tremendous on either pair and otherwise the shoes were in perfect functioning form except for the toe box tearing out. I probably wouldnt really care except these are $150/pr of shoes. What would you do? Thanks
Last edited by: 1xatbandcamp: Jul 22, 14 11:27
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
absolutely return them. This happened to me 2 years ago so whatever issues they were having then, they must still be having them.
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form? [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same issue here. My toe box had holes on both sides only after 2-3 weeks of running. Now I use them as my mowing shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had same problem and they nicely replaced them. Remember the new one run a half size larger.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely return them. Go directly to the Hoka web sight and they will be glad to help you. My wife, her friend, and myself all returned Bondi's and they were only too happy to help us including letting me switch to Stinsens because I like them better.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form? [Karl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Karl wrote:
Had same problem and they nicely replaced them. Remember the new one run a half size larger.

They replaced instantly :) I second that the Bondi 3 runs a half size larger and is wider. I suggest switching to the Clifton if you want the same fit width wise.
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Bondi B2 material failure--is this poor form? [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how do the Clifton's run size-wise in length compared to Bondi b2?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been running in mine for 13 months and ZERO issues - 25-30 miles a week. I'd return them. Can you post a picture? BTW - how long are your toe nails?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not bad form. Hoka stands behind their product and their service is awesome. Try contacting them directly.
I had the same issue with the 2s and went with a pair of the 3s.
Last edited by: shade: Jul 22, 14 16:29
Quote Reply