Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help from anyone who uses SRAM TT 500 shifters
Quote | Reply
Posting to see if anyone on Slowtwitch uses SRAM Aero 500 TT shifters as I'm having problems with the front shifter. Unlike the rear shifter, it is not indexed so when I shift into the big ring I basically pull it up as much as I can. However I'm having problems keeping it in that position, as there seems to be tension pulling it back down. After a few minutes it will slip and my chain will be rubbing and eventually shifts back into the small chain ring. The front derailleur should be set up fine because I previously had SRAM Red 22 brifters and it worked flawlessly.

Anyone have tips on how to set it up properly since I couldn't find anything online expect the SRAM manual that I followed.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Help from anyone who uses SRAM TT 500 shifters [aeroyoost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same problem after getting it back from an LBS. I called SRAM technical support and they were very helpful. let them guide you not me, but what they had me do was use an allen wrench on the left shifter to tighten it a bit. it was very easy and you could easily do it on your own, but call them if you want them to guide you.

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Help from anyone who uses SRAM TT 500 shifters [aeroyoost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tighten it.
Quote Reply
Re: Help from anyone who uses SRAM TT 500 shifters [Sanrafaeltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I will try to tighten it tonight, and will give SRAM a call if I'm having issues.
Quote Reply