Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help a fellow Slowtwitcher reach Norseman 2016? Takes 4 secs!
Quote | Reply
Hey guys

I'm in the running for a slot at Norseman 2016, and to win I need to get as many facebook likes as possible on the image provided in the link below.

It won't take you more than a few seconds to complete the "hit the Like-button" action, but a facebook account is needed ;)

I really really hope as many of you can help me get to Eidsfjord in August and swim in 10 degree waters...

https://www.facebook.com/...74/10153708476359675

Thanks in advance! -Thomas
Last edited by: timothy11: Nov 29, 15 10:58
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [timothy11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

I feel like his page is private so no one can see it apart from friends
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:

I don't think many Slowtwitchers are going to be able to help you out the way it is currently configured. Not very FB knowledgable so I don't know what the problem is.

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [wannabefaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know what happened, but with some tweaks I think i managed to get a working link:

https://www.facebook.com/intersportnorge/photos/a.10153708475749675.1073741851.85885749674/10153708476359675/

It opens in incognito mode in Chrome for me, so it should work for you guys as well.

Thanks for letting me know, and please please please vote :)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by sixt3 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about explaining why this is legitimate since most of us are under the impression that you get in via lottery, and the lottery for 2016 is over. So where did Norseman advertise this slot for anyone with a lot of facebook likes?
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
How about explaining why this is legitimate since most of us are under the impression that you get in via lottery, and the lottery for 2016 is over. So where did Norseman advertise this slot for anyone with a lot of facebook likes?
Sure! Intersport is one of Norsemans' partners and sponsors, and they have been running a competition via social media. I applied for the lottery as well but didn't get a slot, then I entered the competition posted on their website and here I am.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still possible to vote guys, two clicks is all it takes. Appreciate the support from those of you who have voted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
763, good luck

I edit my posts, a lot.
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher reach Norseman 2016? Takes 4 secs! [timothy11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny picture
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher reach Norseman 2016? Takes 4 secs! [timothy11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done - Good Luck Thomas!

Premium Carbon Fiber Wheels at a Great Price! Only $997 a set.
Register for our upcoming INVITE ONLY wheel sale at FluidWheels.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher reach Norseman 2016? Takes 4 secs! [vguy2001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vguy2001 wrote:
Done good luck
Thanks alot, it's hugely appreciated. You are all free to share and encourage other people to vote as well, i.e. on triathlon specific FB-groups or something like that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks....that is worth a like ... done. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Help a fellow Slowtwitcher out? Takes 4 secs! [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
Thanks....that is worth a like ... done. Good luck!
No problem! I see almost the thread has almost 1000 views, and with Norseman being on of the iconic non-IM full distance triathlon I hope all of you can contribute with a single "like" on the link provided in the inital post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just passed 1000 likes, can Slowtwitch help me reach 2000? I think so!

https://www.facebook.com/...4/10153708476359675/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And we're just shy of 2000 likes, this is awesome. Can any of you give a reaching hand? Means the world to me! #blackshirt

https://www.facebook.com/...74/10153708476359675
Quote Reply