Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hed Aerobars
Quote | Reply
Do you know if the 2004 Hed Carbon Aerobars have been modified...from the 2003 design? I heard that the 2004 bars come with adhesive grip tape and carbon elbow cups.

Anyone riding these bars have a problem with the Hand Holds...while riding fast/steep decents and using the hand holds.

John Bogdanski
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Aerobars [JohnKarol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bars are awesome..... I took some neoprene grips from the old profile bars, you can order these grips off the web, then I cut it down and slid it on the end of the HED bars. It took some work with some hair spray, but that is good as they are not going anywhere. I can go down any hill now matter the grade without slipage. I love these bars, you will also...

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Aerobars [JohnKarol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of the many very good things about HED as a company is that they do make running changes and improvements to their equipment. The bars have had some nice refinements since the first few pairs. I like them a lot.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Aerobars [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the HED clip-on bars? When are those gonna be availible?
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Aerobars [flytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
T I took some neoprene grips from the old profile bars, you can order these grips off the web, then I cut it down and slid it on the end of the HED bars. It took some work with some hair spray, but that is good as they are not going anywhere.
I did the same thing to my bars but used water soluble grip tape. The same tape used for gripping golf clubs. The grips slide right on and don't budge at all once dry.
Quote Reply