Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by lem1083
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [lem1083] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for posting, Mrs. Messick. My advice is simple. Best way to get over a guy is to get under another. Sympathy baiting online will do nothing for you.

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Training is therapy...

#swimmingmatters
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
The Doctor (#12)

Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
Sympathy baiting online will do nothing for you.

Ouch. I do agree though.

Go out, rip it up until 2015, forget training and put yourself outside of your comfort zone (not training - I mean, if you're shy speak to strangers on the train. If you're mathsy, go and do an improv class. Etc)

Wake up January 1st looking forward to getting your sweat on.
Quote Reply
Heartbreak and Ironman [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would use the breakup as fuel to train for a PR in your next IM!

Hook Em' Horns
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
- Keep it simple.

-Don't expect it all back at once.

-Just do it. Everyday, something.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this thread a joke?

Quote | Reply
She races the Ironman, does T3 with a ST forum member, and then we find out she secretly cheated at the Ironman and gets DQ'd. Then she'll marry the T3 guy.

/thread
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
She races the Ironman, does T3 with a ST forum member, and then we find out she secretly cheated at the Ironman and gets DQ'd. Then she'll marry the T3 guy.

/thread

It is only Tuesday. Please let this thread be all this and more. I'll be good, Santa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
her husband's a forum member?

I missed that part?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:

/thread

My personal favorite ST thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [Kevin in MD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kevin in MD wrote:
her husband's a forum member?

I missed that part?

I'm confused too. What did I miss?
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [aztri81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too, apparently we missed the OP with all the details..
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [Squidbilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You missed the second best triathlon forum thread of all time.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4092051;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

It starts out slow, but the end, just unbelievable, I've said it before it was one where you are thinking, "This can't be happening."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ultimate first world problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
Thank you for posting, Mrs. Messick. My advice is simple. Best way to get over a guy is to get under another. Sympathy baiting online will do nothing for you.

Shouldn't you be recording another great podcast or something - I mean what am I going to listen to while jogging tomorrow while it is cold and wet in Tucson. And at least you could have quoted it so we could have seen what the hoopla was all about.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin in MD wrote:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4092051;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

It starts out slow, but the end, just unbelievable, I've said it before it was one where you are thinking, "This can't be happening."

What is your opinion of the best? Fern thread, trucker hat, or maybe Barry P? Others?

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [Squidbilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/...=en&&ct=clnk

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin in MD wrote:

No way. This was THE best st thread of all time. What was your number one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [colinlaughery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The disappointed thread was the ultimate thread.

I actually had saved it, but accidentally deleted it, years ago.

I stayed late at the office to watch it play out.

New User came on to say she was disappointed in the tri community (or something like that.)
Much back and forth ensues, frequent forum user Callie calls out new user by name and says she shouldn't be doing this.
New poster says something like frequent poster has no room to talk.
Turns out frequent user has been schtupping new user's husband, that's why she was disappointed.

new user's husband is one Craig Sullivan (frequent poster B). And it spiraled up from there. Turned out that Craig had propositioned several female users of the site.
I think motel 6 in South Carolina was mentioned as the place.

It was the first death throe of trinewbies.com, the place never recovered. Killed by slowtwitch, beginnertri, and one of its own threads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin in MD wrote:

New User came on to say she was disappointed in the tri community (or something like that.)
Much back and forth ensues, frequent forum user Callie calls out new user by name and says she shouldn't be doing this.
Turns out frequent user has been schtupping new user's husband, that's why she was disappointed.

new user's husband is one Craig Sullivan (frequent poster B). And it spiraled up from there. Turned out that Craig had propositioned several female users of the site.

It was the first death throe of trinewbies.com, the place never recovered. Killed by slowtwitch, beginnertri, and one of its own threads.

Sir, I am going to assign you a task. It is the most important task you will ever be assigned with. You must find this thread and share it with us.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin in MD wrote:

The T3 thread was just fantastic. Everything going swimmingly (pun) for the OP and then post #106 drops a thermonuclear bomb on the thread and ST history is made. Best first post in ST history.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Kevin in MD wrote:

Sir, I am going to assign you a task. It is the most important task you will ever be assigned with. You must find this thread and share it with us.

Actually it was the 'Dissappointed' thread that was on Tri Newbies. The misspelling is important. :) It was also essentially the death of TNO as the site owner came on and started banning people left and right for no apparent reason after that thread. But oh what a day it was.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Dec 18, 14 8:49
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I copied and pasted this into the trinewbies forum search. No dice.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Heartbreak and Ironman [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was deleted immediately.

That's why it lives only in stories.
Quote Reply

Prev Next